Read for our top 5 reasons why we choose Standard Process whole food nutritional supplements for our patients at Francis Chiropractic Clinic!
- Standard Process is a family-owned Wisconsin company that is celebrating 90 years of nutrition and innovation in food supplementation and disease prevention. We know they will be here to support our goal of guiding our patients to better health and well-being through proper nutrition.
- Standard Process grows their own whole food ingredients on a 420-acre certified organic farm. They have cultivated organic-rich soil as a result of years of being chemical-free, proper crop rotation, composting, and organic fertilizing. This assures the deep black soil stays rich.
- Quality over quantity. These are potent supplements, NOT high dose supplements. Potency comes from completeness, not dosage. Standard Process supplements contain nutrients from whole foods, which are easily absorbed into the body. That makes them more potent and requires less dosage. A high dose of an incomplete synthetic supplement does not make a nutrient more whole or more potent.
- Whole food versus refined food. We are suffering as a country from many nutritional insufficiencies which aid and foster disease process. The SAD or Standard American Diet is causing a massive disease epidemic. Refined food, foods with calories but not micronutrients, deplete our bodies and cause disease. Standard Process nutritional supplements and a whole food diet can restore you to a better state of well being.
- Nature Knows Best. No lab scientist is formulating the next best fad into these supplements by adding an isolated synthetic substance into these supplements. Nature made this. We may not know every nutrient in each veggie but we know nature placed it there in the right amounts with the right synergist to make it work. This assures the most bioavailable nutrients for the body to absorb. Standard Process’s mission is to provide nutrients for the body that are as close as possible to how they are found in nature.
It’s simple: eat whole foods and exercise!
Remember, you are what you eat.
-Dr. Dan Francis
Need more information on Standard Process? Please contact Dr. Dan or our office for additional details.