Covid Protocol: With to the rise in Covid cases, we have been receiving volumes of inquiries on not only what to take but how to take it. In response, I have prepared Covid protocols for pre illness, infected but asymptomatic, infected with symptoms, and post Covid as well as give some lifestyle immune suggestions:
Pre COVID supplement protocol
- Immuplex: 2-3/day or 3-4 if over 200 pounds and/or you are immuno-compromised
- Echinacea Premium: 1/day. Keeps your immune system on high alert.
- Cataplex D: 1-2/day. More in winter and you have light skin.
Infected with COVID but asymptomatic
Infected and Sick with symptoms
- Congaplex: 10/day about 1/hour(ish)
- Echinacea Premium: 2-3/day
- Zinc Chelate: 5/day
- Cataplex D: 1-2/day
- Immuplex: 2-3/day.
- Zinc Chelate: 4/day until you get your smell and taste back, then reduce to 1/day.
- Cataplex D: 1/day
- Cellular Vitality: 3/day helps to rebuild mitochondria in cells which restores energy and battles fatigue after infection
*Epimune Complex is a vegetarian, vegan, non-dairy and non-soy replacement for both Congaplex and Immuplex.
*Zinc in a bioavailable form (meaning chelated/bound to nutrients that help it absorb) is vital to smell and taste which is why that is a symptom in COVID. Zinc is vital in fighting the virus and then it becomes depleted, causing the loss of smell and taste.
Diet do’s and don’ts
- Bone broth
- Bright colored veggies and fruits- citrus, kiwi, red bell peppers etc.
- Fish-especially shell fish
- Green tea, turmeric, garlic, ginger…
- Sugar and white flour – decrease to minimal
- artificial sweeteners
- moderate alcohol
Sleep a good 8 hours and 30 minutes of walking a day.
I know we are all getting tired wanting this to be over but stay vigilant. Do the right things to stay healthy and safe.